CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

***

There are minutes which last for hours,

where have I been - - where did I go...
I am running
not along side, but alone

I called you and you didn't know my name
I wasn't yours
I was mine

And in truth I wonder if hurt is undoable
there is hurt, and there is harm...one heals and one endures
how can one so insignificant wound one so great

I called you and you didn't know my name
I wasn't yours
I was mine.

There are minute which last for hours

****

Have you ever traveled a familiar path and forgotten how you arrived at your destination? You arrived, and in one peice none the less, but you can't remember driving past the bend in the road, the sign post which you know by heart seems to have completely escaped you today. You tap the break, look around you and have no idea how you have gotten where you have gotten--but you are here, in that familiar place yet again.

That is where I am today - - my arrival is obvious, I just don't remember getting here.

3 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Hoping to see you in a month!

Rosanna Toews said...

I like these words. Hope you are doing well.

Susan said...

HI -thanks for the encouragement note. Kept it with me for months. Missed you when you were at Sports camp. Love to chat and catch up.
Blessings and hugs, my friend and sister.